Need health coverage and don’t know where to start, or what program you might be eligible for? We can help!
About Uninsured Health Coverage
AVV Health Centers has a trained and certified Navigator who provides the public with eligibility and application information, and general assistance with Health Insurance Marketplace coverage.
Assistance is free and confidential and includes giving you all the information you need to choose a plan that works best for you.
Our Navigator also assists the public with eligibility and application information for Oklahoma Health Care Authority’s Sooner Care services.
Need help with where to turn for other assistance? The Navigator may also make referrals to other state or community organizations as needed:
- Senior Health Counseling line for Medicare assistance
- OKDHS (for some types of Sooner Care, and other DHS services)
- Transportation Organizations
- Behavioral Health Services
- Domestic Violence Services
- Senior Services
- Housing Services
- Food, Clothing, and other personal needs